1. opponent standing- sweep fake to x-guard variation. use bottom hook to open up leg and insert other leg.
2. from #1- opponent bases on knee near head. waiter sweep towards feet or dump backwards.
3. sleeve/ankle- opponent standing with free leg back- toes on mat, knee pressure/heel drop.
4. sleeve/ankle- opponent with knee down. lasso. push knee out to open up and bring heel towards you.
5. inside berimbolo. a) extend spider hook and use to spin. b) step on spider bicep to elevate hip and use to spin.